I didn't want to pay my wedding photographer to create a wedding album for us because I was a DIY Bride and wanted to make it myself. I knew I could do it, but three years later, it still wasn't complete, and I ended up asking my photographer to finally make one for us. This is a common idea couples have, that they can do it themselves, but as my guest and I discuss, it'll never get done, and if it does get done, it'll never be the same quality as if a professional did it.
My guest today is Nidya Lloyd, owner of Nidya Lloyd Photography, and in this show we discuss:
- Why you'll never DIY your album
- Misconceptions or ideas couples have about wedding albums that cause them to not always commit to one right away
- The best way to choose photos for your album
- How a photographers blog post of your gallery can help you subconsciously choose your photos
- The number one trick to creating parent albums that'll save you a ton of time and stress
- and so much more...
To learn more about Nidya Lloyd Photography you can find her at:
Follow us on
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production