No matter how much time or money you spend planning your wedding, there is always that one unpredictable factor you can’t control and that’s the weather. With more and more weddings taking place outdoors these days, I’m going to go over 7 things you need to do if severe weather threatens your wedding day.
The first and best way to plan for weather is to plan for the worse, but expect the best. To do that, you need to be proactive. In this show, I discuss:
- How a wedding planner can make the worse better
- Why knowing weather patterns is so critical and why ignoring the weather won't make it better
- The right conversations you need to have with your vendors
- Why your contracts are so important and why you can't fully trust a verbal conversation
- The best way to reach out to your guests if you need to change any of your wedding plans
- Why using a travel agent, even if you've never used one before, or plan to again, is the best way to save an enormous amount of time and stress
In addition, there are a few episodes that relate to this topic that would be great for you to go back and listen to. They are Episode 13 where we discuss mistakes you could be making hiring your vendors that can ruin your wedding, and Episode 8 where we discuss having to reschedule your wedding due to COVID.
Follow us on
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production