Welcome to the Step-by-Step Wedding Prep Podcast - The weekly show where we teach you everything you need to know to plan your wedding like a pro!
On today's episode, we have the Owner of Digital Musicians Entertainment, a DJ company from upstate NY, who explains the best way to choose the right DJ for your wedding is by asking the RIGHT questions. Not all questions are created equal and we discuss why that is and what you SHOULD be asking instead.
- Why finding a DJ that matches your expectation of your wedding is important
- Learning the right types of questions to ask to help you find your perfect match
- Why experience matters - hint, it goes far beyond just pressing play
- How your DJ can actually help you if something goes wrong during the reception
- What the difference is between a DJ and an MC
- Why a "Play" list is more important that a "Do Not Play" list, and so much more
We'll also do a little freestyle at the end where I ask Pat 5 fun questions so you can get to know him better.
To find Pat and book him for your wedding, find him here www.thedigitalmusicians.com
As always, we'd love to hear from you
Join the conversation online at:
IG: @SBSWeddingPrep (#sbsweddingprep, #weddingwednesdays)
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production