Hello and welcome back to the Step-by-Step Wedding Prep Podcast, where we teach you everything you need to know to plan your wedding like a pro!
This is episode number 17 and today, we’re going to be talking about how to get your hair and skin wedding day perfect and to help us do that, we have on the show a leader in sustainable beauty. Her Salon has been named one of the top 200 salons in America 7 times by Salon Today and has been recognized not only for her green business philosophies and practices but also her philanthropy, raising thousands of dollars for her community and organizations across the country. Please welcome Rebecca Lee, owner of Bella Luci Salon located in Poughkeepsie, NY, right in the heart of the Hudson Valley.
Rebecca and I discuss:
- The negative effects not taking care of your hair and skin and how it can ruin your wedding photos
- Things you can do at home, TODAY for healthy hair and skin
- The #1 ANTI-AGING secret, which you already have in your home
- The best bedtime routine for your skin
- What to avoid doing to your hair and skin right before your wedding
- The best time to get facials
- SO MUCH MORE
As always, if you have a wedding planning questions you'd like answered on the show, we'd love to hear from you. Join the conversation online at:
IG: @SBSWeddingPrep (#sbsweddingprep, #weddingwednesdays)
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production