Trying to figure out who to get for wedding gifts for is a challenge, and adds one more thing to your seemingly never-ending to-do list. But trying to figure out what to get is even more challenging. From bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts, to parent gifts - this week we discuss who to buy for and how to find the perfect gifts to say thank you on your special day.
My guest today is Alexandra Puccini, owner of Lavender and Pine Gifting, and in this show we discuss:
- How to begin to answer of the question of "What do I get?"
- Your "Why" in wanting to give a gift in the first place
- Why gifts don't have to be something material and what you can do instead
- Bridesmaids proposals, and bridesmaids gifts -what should be in them and if they should be the same or different
- Gifts for the guys
- Avoiding expensive "trendy", disposable gifts that are basically picture props
- Who you should really give gifts to if you're on a tight budget
- Why buying gifts from local makers is so important and beneficial, not only to them but to you as well.
- and more...
In addition, Alexandra has a very special, limited time surprise for our United States based listeners.
To learn more about Lavender and Pine Gifting, you can find them at:
Follow us on
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production