On the surface hiring your vendors may seem like a transaction in that you’re paying them to provide you with a good or service, but, you’re really forming a relationship and one that lasts for quite some time…sometimes even years beyond your wedding.
In episode 13, we spoke about mistakes you're making when hiring your vendors, and today, we’re going to be talking about what you need to do for your vendors…the "unwritten rules" that go far beyond what’s written on paper and what’s signed off on.
- The one thing you should NEVER say to your vendors
- The CORRECT way to let a vendor know you're not interested
- The easiest, yet most overlooked thing you can do during the planning process to PREVENT any awkward moments or conversations
- Why doing this one thing, ON TIME, is so important
- What you MUST do for your vendors the day of your wedding
- How and why it's important to TIP your vendors
- The SIMPLEST way to repay them for their time and talent
- Why leaving reviews are extremely IMPORTANT for helping their business grow
- The one thing you should NEVER, EVER do and how doing your research ahead of time can prevent this from happening
- so much more
If you're a wedding vendor, tell me what I missed. What else should be added to this list?
As always, if you have a wedding planning questions you'd like answered on the show, we'd love to hear from you. Join the conversation online at:
IG: @SBSWeddingPrep (#sbsweddingprep, #weddingwednesdays)
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production