Welcome to the Step-by-Step Wedding Prep Podcast - The weekly show where we teach you everything you need to know to plan your wedding like a pro!
Today, we’re going to be talking about what you need to know to plan your fall wedding. Now you’re probably wondering why I'm talking about Fall weddings when it Spring and fall is at least another 4 months away. Well, that's a good question, and I’ll tell you why.
If you had a wedding planned for now and had to reschedule, you might be thinking of rescheduling for this fall, or if you’re planning a fall wedding for next year, now would be the time you should start planning. By the way, if you missed show number 8, you definitely want to check it out as we go over EVERYTHING you need to do or think about if you're rescheduling your wedding
I discuss these mistakes those rescheduling could make...
- Still not making a decision of wether or not to reschedule, and why you need to do that sooner than later
- Not paying attention to the date on your marriage license and needing to reapply for a new one
- Not being flexible and open to a "new normal"
I discuss these mistakes those who always planned for Fall 2021 could make...
- Not giving yourself enough time to plan
- Not taking into consideration everything else going on it town in the fall and why that's so important to your wedding day
- Booking lodging for your fall wedding last minute
As always, if you have a wedding planning questions you'd like answered on the show, we'd love to hear from you. Join the conversation online at:
IG: @SBSWeddingPrep (#sbsweddingprep, #weddingwednesdays)
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production