Hello and welcome back to the show! This is show number 31, and today, we're continuing a two-part episode on all the things you learn about your wedding in hindsight. These are things no one tells you, but that you find out on your own.
We covered 15 truths last week, and today, we're covering the other 15. In today's show, we discuss:
- What you will really do with your wedding video
- The real truth about about traditions
- A realization about your wedding day timeline
- Who you might end up paying for
- The details and what people really care about
- How the relationship with your bridal party might change
- "Wedding Crashers"
- The time of the day when you will feel the most relief, and no, it's not when you think
- How you might feel when your day is over
- The truth about seeing all the photos your guests take
- Where to keep your rings prior to the ceremony
- How you will feel all day long besides happy
- Why it's important to check the reception area
- The most important thing you need to do that day
- What your wedding day will really be like
If you're married, what was something you learned after your wedding? If you rescheduled your wedding during this time of COVID, what's a truth you learned that you want others to know? Let us know...
Follow us on
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production