Hello and welcome back to the show! This is show number 30, and to celebrate, we're doing a two-part episode on all the things you learn about your wedding in hindsight. These are things no one tells you, but that you find out on your own.
We cover 15 truths this week with the other 15 coming next week. In today's show, we discuss:
- Why perfection is a myth
- What having a "perfect" wedding really means
- What it truly means to personalize your wedding
- How to deal with the emotions of the day
- The truth about eating at your wedding
- The reality of getting wedding gifts
- Dealing with self-identity prior to the wedding
- Dealing with self-identity after your wedding
- Dealing with the physical exhaustion of your wedding day
- Finding the balance between pleasing and not pleasing everyone
- The role your guests truly play at your wedding
- What it's really like to be the center of attention for the day
- The outpouring of love you'll receive
- How fast the day goes and tips to slow down time
If you're married, what was something you learned after your wedding? If you rescheduled your wedding during this time of COVID, what's a truth you learned that you want others to know? Let us know...
Follow us on
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production