Welcome to the Step-by-Step Wedding Prep Podcast - The weekly show where we teach you everything you need to know to plan your wedding like a pro!
Today, were going to have a lot of fun and I hope you’re taking notes for this one because I’m diving deep, really deep, into the minute details of your wedding day. So, We’re going way beyond surface planning here and talking about the LITTLE tiny details…the little things you might not have realized you needed to think about on your wedding day.
So, whether you’re getting married soon or not, these are things you need to think about now, so that you don’t have a moment of panic the day before or the day of wondering “What the heck do I do now?”
Stay tuned to the end of the show, where I tell you how you can get your hands on a FREE wedding day packing checklist to make sure you’re not forgetting to bring anything with you on the day.
- What to do with your engagement ring (which goes beyond the simple answer)
- Why you might not be able to wear your engagement ring
- Why you wear your rings on the hand you do
- The traditional way to wear your wedding rings
- How to hold your bouquet
- What to do with it when you're dancing
- Where to put it during the reception
- What to do with your flowers after your wedding
- Your transportation home
- How to get your overnight bag to your hotel when check-in is usually the same time as your ceremony
- MUCH MORE
As always, if you have a wedding planning questions you'd like answered on the show, we'd love to hear from you. Join the conversation online at:
IG: @SBSWeddingPrep (#sbsweddingprep, #weddingwednesdays)
If you are a Hudson Valley Bride or Groom, please make sure you check out Wedding Connections of the Hudson Valley, a blog specific to your Hudson Valley needs with local insights,real Hudson Valley wedding photo inspiration, and more.
IG: @wedconnecthv #wedconnecthv
Music by Chris Orazi, Mixing by Nate Terry at C.A.S. Music Production